[AusNOG] Cisco 3750-X vs 3850

John Edwards jaedwards at gmail.com
Thu May 22 20:12:03 EST 2014

24 port SFP switches are ideal where your application needs hundreds of
circuits, and you'd prefer not to burn trunk cables bringing them all back
to a central location.

24 SFP ports AND a built in wireless lan controller is a dog whistle to a
specific market segment, possibly a hint of a product to come.

John