[AusNOG] network security Question

Chris Ricks chris.ricks at securepay.com.au
Tue May 20 17:31:28 EST 2014

I am reminded of a network security-related request about 10 years ago
from a then-client in a previous role.

It came in the form of a Post-It note containing the following words:

"Block Malaysia!"

The follow-up question was "Who do you know in Malaysia who can test
that you haven't buggered it up?"