[AusNOG] Radiator vs FreeRADIUS

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sun May 18 18:12:27 EST 2014

Two things:

1) Isn't that the sales job of Radiator to say why they are better than
other software?

2) If you are looking at Radiator, do you have some particular feature they
have that you want?

Same goes for anything you are considering buying or looking at... Why are
you there in the first place?  If you don't know, move on.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering