[AusNOG] looking for contact details of managed service providers

James Troy jtroy at intelematics.com.au
Fri May 16 11:50:21 EST 2014

Hi all,
                Looking for replies off list of any managed service providers people may have had dealings with for the items below, I would prefer to end up with just one company to deal with for all these services however that is not a mandate. The preference is most highly to be a partner of the manufacturer of the technology that were looking for to ensure that service levels/guarantees are available. If you are such a managed services company, please by all means reply off list.

Technology requirements:

-          HA/Clustered firewall solution (currently utilising CheckPoint, open to alternatives)

-          Load Balancer (only have real experience with F5, however once again open to alternatives)

-          Managed Routers

o   To Support HA/Clustering, BGP, multi-site and multi-homing

We are open to all approaches of ownership

-          No ownership

-          Leasing

-          Purchase with external management

Thanks all and apologies in advance for the lengthy signature, it's added on our outbound mail route.

James Troy
Systems Administrator

[IntelematicsLogo]

250 Swan Street, Richmond. Vic. 3121, Australia
t : +61 (3) 8415-9000

d : +61 3 8415 9067

m: +61 437 129 838
f : +61 (3) 8415-9001
e : jtroy at intelematics.com.au

This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.