[AusNOG] Interesting

Matt Palmer mpalmer at hezmatt.org
Wed May 14 10:43:11 EST 2014

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 11:54:57AM +1200, Karl Hardisty wrote:
> Essentially; they want it to be too hard to comply - this makes it easy to
> nail anyone they feel like if the 'need’ arises, as the law has been
> broken.  It’s the trump card they’re keeping up their sleeves.

Overbroad legislation being used selectively for political ends?  Naaaah,
would never happen.  I'm sure Aaron Schwartz and Weev agree with me.

- Matt

--
Judging by this particular thread, many people in this group spent their
school years taking illogical, pointless orders from morons and having their