[AusNOG] Interesting

Mark Foster blakjak at blakjak.net
Wed May 14 09:51:06 EST 2014

Please read all the supporting documentation before judging.

Break/fix does not require approval. Routine changes not affecting architecture don't require approval.

The law is not great but to their credit GCSB have done a good job of consulting with industry and trying to make this reasonable.

--
Mark.

Sent from a mobile device.