[AusNOG] Interesting

Andrew Thrift andrew at networklabs.co.nz
Wed May 14 09:14:34 EST 2014

I just attempted to fill out the requisite paperwork to become registered
with TICSA.

They want a list of every outsource contract and all customers traversing
shared network infrastructure, the dates your contracts with said customers
commenced and how many end users are contained within these customers.

Even for my employer, a small provider this is a lot of work, I would hate
to think how much work this would be for the larger ISP's.