[AusNOG] Cirrus Communications - Hiring

Dylan Chidgey dylan.chidgey at cirruscomms.com.au
Tue May 13 13:39:47 EST 2014

Hi All,

We have an opening within our NOC on the Central Coast, NSW. This is a great
opportunity for those living on the coast and commuting to Sydney or just
looking for a change.

We are after a mid-level network engineer to help support our national
network and customers.

If this is something you're interested in or know someone who is you can
find more information here: http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/13898684

Kind regards

Dylan Chidgey
Network Operations Manager
Cirrus Communications Pty Ltd

t|:

1300 552 698

f|:

1300 556 790

e|:

 <mailto:dylan.chidgey at cirruscomms.com.au> dylan.chidgey at cirruscomms.com.au

w|:

 <http://www.cirruscomms.com.au/> www.cirruscomms.com.au/

 <http://au.linkedin.com/pub/dylan-chidgey/29/49a/138> View Dylan Chidgey's
profile

This is an e-mail from Cirrus Communications Pty Ltd. It is confidential to
the named addressee and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged
information. No-one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in
reliance on all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email
in error, please telephone us on +61 2 4336 2000 or email
<mailto:info at cirruscomms.com.au> info at cirruscomms.com.au