[AusNOG] Anybody else in Melbourne having issues routing

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Mon May 12 16:38:49 EST 2014

I was seeing it advertised by AS38883 (FireNet) on MegaportIX NSW, but
as I was looking at it seemed to go on a bit of a loop through Vocus'
network. Perhaps Vocus directly are having some issues?

As of my 3rd or 4th traceroute, its now heading out of AU, and 5th
traceroute shows it now on AS9443 via Primus on MegaportIX.

Lots of flapping around for me.

Thanks,
Joe