[AusNOG] Average Usage Per Service

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Mon May 12 11:43:37 EST 2014

In my experience the usage of a retail customer was directly proportional
to the overall international bandwidth available to the network. ie total
capacity divided by the number of users

No matter how many times I did the maths, it always ended up about that...
I'll be very surprised when that changes.

Narelle

Narelle
narellec at gmail.com