[AusNOG] Career @ Micron21 Datacentre - AusNOG

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Sun May 11 21:05:24 EST 2014

Dear Seamus

All good we still require a candidate with "Ninja Networking Skills" including BGP / OSPF along with superb amounts of networking experience....

The System admin side of things internal to our operation and services we provide will in turn make the candidate a super hero..  master of both worlds !

But like anything you have to be open to learn to succeed and not run away like Snow White.

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/ddos-protection<http://www.micron21.com/ddos-protection>   T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.