[AusNOG] data center info

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Fri May 9 22:20:27 EST 2014

+1 for Servers Australia's gaming network!

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd

Web: http://simtronic.com.au
Phone: 1300 592 330
Fax: (02) 4749 4950

On 9 May 2014, at 21:20, "Oliver Ransom" <oliver at ransomit.com.au<mailto:oliver at ransomit.com.au>> wrote:

Hi Dwayne,

You're a bit limited with gaming services as many providers don't like
to host them due to increased DDOS attacks/malicious traffic. Maybe
contact a provider who runs a 'gaming network' or has some DDOS
mitigation in place. I'd recommend Servers Australia based on your data
allowance alone (since their data rates are very competitive and 3TB on
a single server is more than what most providers will 'bundle' with
standard 1 or 2 RU plan). They can utilise Black Lotus for DDOS
mitigation as well which in my experience is very effective.

Regards,
Oliver