[AusNOG] Career @ Micron21 Datacentre - AusNOG

McDonald Richards McDonald.Richards at vocus.com.au
Fri May 9 09:54:37 EST 2014

Is that a wildcard match after world leader? :)

Macca

On 9 May 2014, at 9:45 am, "James Braunegg" <james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>> wrote:

Dear All

Been bored at work this week??       Looking for an exciting change?

Do you want a career, not a job?

Keep Reading

Micron21 is a world leader in ... based in Kilsyth, we want to grow our highly talented team, therefore require an individual local to the Eastern side of Melbourne.

We want somebody  who has an amazing understanding of running mission critical enterprise or carrier networks, who wants to work within a demanding, hands on Datacentre environment.

We require in essence a superstar in the making. Rather than posting on Seek I thought I’d see first if any fellow AusNOG peers are interesting in joining our team.

You will have access to the latest network hardware and technology from vendors including but not limited to Brocade, Juniper, A10, NSFOCUS and Force10 whilst being directly involved with working alongside our highly talented team to grow our services. Never will you have a dull, boring, or repetitive day, something new and exciting happens every day at Micron21.

The catch, we are after someone who not only loves lives and breathes running mission critical networks but also has the ambition to learn and be taught Linux and Windows system tasks within our Datacentre environment. This  includes but is not limited to Apache / IIS Skills, PHP, ASP, Perl, Bash Scripting, VB Scripting, Domain names, MySQL, MSSQL, SQL Queries, Sharepoint, Executive/ Desktop Support, Exchange, Windows 2003, 2008, cPanel, Plesk, Group Policy, bind, Active Directory, SSL Certificates, Server hardening, Dell / HP / IBM Servers, VMware ESX, and the most important part of our business supporting our clients on the phone.

The candidate will require passion and motivation to constantly strive to learn and excel in every task whilst asking how you can improve every segment of the services we provide to our customers.
The position is a full time career working Tuesday to Saturday with flexible starting dates to allow the chosen candidate to give ample notice if currently working.

If you would like a dream job within a highly redundant mission critical datacentre environment working alongside like-minded peers then, please contact me directly off list so we can discuss your talents and requirements.

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/ddos-protection<http://www.micron21.com/ddos-protection>   T: @micron21

<image001.jpg>
This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.