[AusNOG] SRX650 J-flow sampling rate

Mark Anthony Delfin mark at delfin.me
Thu May 8 21:05:40 EST 2014

Thanks Roland

>NetFlow v9 is necessary for IPv6 and for MPLS support - don't know if
those apply in your environment.
Not at the moment.

>Performing management tasks and exporting flow telemetry inline in your
production network runs the risk of losing the ability to control and to
observe your network during a network partition event, network congestion
event (DDoS, etc.), and so forth.

Thanks for this.  The collector is on a separate interface/subnet  from the
production but no OOB access yet on it.

>Why only one interface?  You want to get both inbound and outbound
traffic, yes?
For now, I only require to monitor the internet interface and just to  see
if the SRX650 can handle it.