[AusNOG] Cisco I-wan | quick question

jcbrandis at gmail.com jcbrandis at gmail.com
Thu May 8 19:24:44 EST 2014

Evening all

Dabbling with a requirement for performance based path selection between international offices using IPSec (over the big-bad-Internet as carriage as I couldn't get private links into some if these places). Rather than rpm (juniper) or IP-SLA (crisco), was hoping to know if anyone on list (excluding sales people) had used cisco I-wan for "intelligent" path selection.

Hit me off list if you don't mind answering a few possibly dumb questions.

Have a great evening, and sing for wanderers.

Jb in Sydney.

Sent from my iPhone and probably riding the bike at the same time.