[AusNOG] IOS router selection

Michael Dale mdale at dalegroup.net
Tue May 6 13:26:23 EST 2014

Looks like the 5505 is supported by 9.2, not the larger 5510 to through to 5580, seems odd.
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/compatibility/asamatrx.html

Greg Anderson <ganderson at raywhite.com> , 6/5/2014 12:35 PM:
They finally did it, but only supported on Next Gen ASAs!
So frustrating, I can't believe 9.1 is going to be the last version for the last generation ASA.