[AusNOG] DHCP/PXE Packets between multiple VLAN on Vyatta

Daniel Watson Daniel at glovine.com.au
Sun May 4 17:46:40 EST 2014

Gday Rob

Indeed it was, Mail delivery issue it seems caused this email to come in late :D

I believe ive got it for now, using the below commands

service {
     dhcp-relay {
         interface eth0
         interface eth1
         server 103.18.206.210
     }

Given that 103.18.206.210 is the IP of our DHCP server on a different VLAN to what this router config is operating on

Regards,
Daniel Watson
Network Administrator / Network Operations Manager

E Daniel at GloVine.com.au
W www.GloVine.com.au