[AusNOG] ispONE Disconnected by Wholesalers - Are you affected? `

Bevan Slattery bevan at slattery.net.au
Sat May 3 16:03:34 EST 2014

Haha.  People who say these things today about Megaport remind me of the server hardware sales people talking about AWS in 2010.

We have almost 200 ports being lit by customers that value that an on-demand, customer controlled, elastic connectivity platform allowing partners to integrate each others platforms via an API.

This was merely an example of how Megaports elastic connectivity platform could assist - greatly.  If it's not for you then no probs.  But to jump in with a couple of blanket statements that weren't even relevant to the discussion demonstrates you probably just don't get it.

[b]