[AusNOG] ispONE Disconnected by Wholesalers - Are you affected? `

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sat May 3 13:19:49 EST 2014

I wasn't actually pimping Vocus...   What I was referring to was the tails
that were already on Vocus, which were cut-off, could be re-enabled via
Vocus directly without having to go through the churn process, making it
much quicker.

If tails are on via any other wholesaler, Id suggest the same thing.

I'd heard there were over 20,000 tails on via Vocus.... so a lot of effort
to external-churn as opposed to internal-churn.... same for any other
wholesalers.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering