[AusNOG] ispONE Disconnected by Wholesalers - Are you affected?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Fri May 2 12:27:11 EST 2014

Hey all,

You've probably read in the press the legal battles with ispONE... the guys
are in court, etc etc... It is a mess, but I don't really care about that.
I care more about what has just happened and who has been affected.

It looks like the tolerance has been reached by their suppliers as it seems
they have been cutoff by one (or more) of their suppliers at 5pm last
night.  As far as I know this has affected many thousands of tails.

I presume there are other resellers of ispONE on this list who might be
suffering right now.

We've made some arrangements to move the tails directly to Vocus... if
anyone is struggling right now, let me know and I can point you to the
people to talk to... as the wholesalers are more than happy to be helpful
and get people back online ASAP.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering