[AusNOG] IPAM

Scott O'Brien scott at scottyob.com
Thu May 1 20:24:27 EST 2014

We use Infoblox at UOW.  I imagine we could all have little complaints about whatever tool we choose in the end but this has worked out well for us so far.  A big win here in my opinion was the API.  Being a programmer I found it really nice that a tool such as this has had a lot of thought put into the programability of it.