[AusNOG] IPAM

Phillip Grasso phillip.grasso at gmail.com
Thu May 1 15:06:03 EST 2014

this seems to be a sad state for IPAM's, there's probably hundreds of
custom implementations within different organisations. If I had the time
i'd write one. Managing internal use of address space as well as being able
to generate config files, reverse files, also providing reporting
information for NIC's to name a few features. Its not overly complicated
but seems to be needed in every organisation with heavy use of addressing.

+ its hard to do SDN stuff without something like this.