[AusNOG] Going beyond ADSL in a non-NBN world

Alexander Neilson alexander at neilson.net.nz
Tue Mar 25 10:28:45 EST 2014

This is interesting

I have had a DrayTek Vigor 120 in bridge mode running with a Mikrotik RB2011 powering my internet at the flat for 2 years now and apart from one time when I hit the reset button accidentally and wipe the DrayTek config (not the DrayTek’s fault) it has performed flawlessly on the link at both the old place and the new, none of these disconnections or config corruption.

It may just be a case of software version or a bad unit / batch.

Regards
Alexander

Alexander Neilson
Neilson Productions Limited