[AusNOG] Kaseya Help on Mac

jake anderson yahoo at vapourforge.com
Fri Mar 14 11:38:25 EST 2014

I hate that they don't let standard VNC clients work with those things.
I mean sure I get they add functionality for mounting of drives and the
like but most of the time I don't need that just let me mouse and
keyboard my way through stuff.

IBM's one for bladecenters doesn't seem to want to allow the mouse to
work under linux even using the standalone client with any version of java.