[AusNOG] Cisco 3750X power cables

Chris Bennetts chris at chipa.org
Wed Mar 12 09:42:27 EST 2014

Hi Daniel,

They are IEC 60320 (also known as IEC 320) C15/C16 connectors. The only real difference to standard 'kettle cables' is that these have a higher temperature rating.

Jaycar has the plug if you are happy to rewire your own: http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=PS4013.

I'm not sure where is best to purchase a pre-made lead as they can be difficult to find at most electrical wholesale shops.

Good luck.