[AusNOG] Gazal Telecom?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed Mar 5 14:59:58 EST 2014

As dodgy as they sound so far (20 emails off-list with interesting
information about them), I am not sure I agree with your basis of suspicion
Nathan.

I've just moved half of my server infrastructure into Amazon AWS, including
sticking my DNS servers in the Singapore and Tokyo regions (why? WHY NOT!
;-)

I don't think outsourcing your hosting infrastructure is the basis for
thinking badly about people.

That said, sticking in on a $5/year webhost might give cause ;-)

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering