[AusNOG] Intercap from Equinix SY3 to TransACT over Megaport

Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral kristoffer.sheather at cloudcentral.com.au
Fri Jun 20 15:23:58 EST 2014

Hi Skeeve,

 Seeking someone who is connected to Megaport and present within TransACT
that we can cross connect with directly for the service.

  Regards,

Kristoffer Sheather
CloudCentral

 Mobile: +61 475 048 864 | Switch: +61 2 6160 7624 | Email:
kris at cloudcentral.com.au
LinkedIn:   | Skype: kristoffer.sheather | Twitter:
http://twitter.com/kristofferjon