[AusNOG] Intercap from Equinix SY3 to TransACT over Megaport

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Fri Jun 20 15:19:48 EST 2014

Hi Kristoffer,

Megaport isn't currently live in Canberra, so I assume you are wanting to
find someone in the DC in Canberra, who has a presence on NSW Megaport,
which either you are on?  Or are you looking for someone on Megaport in NSW
as well to then handle the X-Connect?

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering