[AusNOG] Mixing tech stuff

Andrew Ehrhardt andrew at miclub.com.au
Thu Jun 19 10:44:17 EST 2014

The idea of running fibre when conducting other works was tried by Western Power for a while. I believe it was part of the move to underground power distribution in older areas.

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1159

I don't know why the pilot project flopped. Maybe it's too much like common sense for governments to deal with.

AE