[AusNOG] Network Not In Table

Daniel Watson dwatsonwatto1988 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 16:37:17 EST 2014

Gday Guys,

By cut over, i mean we have shutdown our router and turned off BGP with
RackCentral and enabled the BGP with BigRed Group

BigRedGroup are accepting our routes 103.18.204.0/24 and sending them to
TPG and Soul

Al tho I am with TPG at home, I am not seeing anything responding on that
prefix, and looking glasses are telling me Network Not In Table

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Daniel