[AusNOG] So are iiNet condoning illegal piracy?

Burt Mascareigne burt at prioritycomputer.com.au
Wed Jun 11 13:51:53 EST 2014

Keeping this realistic.

What is an ISP?  How deep does this go?

We transit of TPG,  and we resell to our Cloud clients.  We have our own BPG. We have multiple layers of routers in our datacentre.

Assuming this “goes through”,  what will happen to “Cloud Providers”

Are TPG going to police us?  Are we going to Police our clients?

Do I need to setup some kind of Packet Inspection (Layer what?  3?  7? )

Keeping it real,  we going to have a situation of Germany,  PAPERS PLEASE!!!

How deep does this rabbit hole go?  Do I need to ban Torrent use on client’s VPS?  Because their probably doing something shady?  I’m going to lose clients….

[cid:Priority-Computer-Solutions_LOGO_01.png]

Burt Mascareigne
Technician
Mob: 0414 450 962