[AusNOG] So, who is joining iiNet?

Geordie Guy elomis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:34:00 EST 2014

So, now that the not-really-a-secret secret about GetUp petitions being
forwarded by a server rule to the recycle bin and a cron job emptying it
every 90 seconds, whose going to draft the open letter from the network
operators of Australia and talk to Luke Hopewell at Gizmodo, Brett
Winterford at IT News and Nick Ross at ABC Games and Tech to publish it?
And coordinate with SAGE-AU to agree publicly from the last foot network?