[AusNOG] AAPT / TPG Merge NWB

Graeme Allen gallen at mytelecom.com.au
Thu Jun 5 19:16:58 EST 2014

Here here! A single regulated national railway to Sydney is all we will ever need. Legislate those pesky airlines and roads out of existence, put in non-complete clauses so no-one can ever build anything else ever again, and we can all live in a prescribed governmental nirvana, its a model that's been proven to work again and again.