[AusNOG] AAPT / TPG Merge NWB

Mark Currie MCurrie at laserfast.com.au
Wed Jun 4 12:44:19 EST 2014

Sounds a lot like Microsoft....Just buy some company to basically remove them from competition, and then let the products and customers either dilute and slowly disappear or just get dumped into the wastebasket....despite the company they have purchased having had a good market presence and were fairly innovative....

Mark Currie