[AusNOG] PtP Link Request North Sydney <-> Crows Nest

Michael Dale mdale at dalegroup.net
Tue Jun 3 16:29:51 EST 2014

Hi All,

We have a customer asking about getting a secure point to point link setup between a building in North Sydney & Crows Nest (specifically something that isn’t connected to the wide world).

Unfortunately I don’t have a huge amount of information but need to get together a basic plan for tomorrow :)

If anyone could offer this service could you please contact me off-list with a very rough price (I can provide full addresses if needed).

Specifically it must be secure (layer 3 is fine, we will also run a VPN over the top), so maybe direct fibre? I don’t really know or care what technology as long as it is a point-2-point secure/stable link. Normally we would just run an ipsec VPN but the client wants something (more?) secure.

I suspect 10mbit is enough and I highly doubt it would grow to more than 100mbit.

Thanks all!

Michael.

Phone: +61 2 9043 5780
Support Email: support at dalegroup.net