[AusNOG] China issue

Geordie Guy elomis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 09:57:47 EST 2014

Get advice as to the legality of this.  It's unlikely to be that the
government there has a problem with the content per se, but laws exist in
China against running Chinese services from servers outside of China - in
particular migrating Chinese services out of China onto foreign servers.
 I'd be very keen in your position to understand whether I was going to
wake up in a basement in Beijing as a result.

- GG