[AusNOG] Melbourne AusNOG Go Kart session 2014 - Lets RACE!

ANSA SERVERS info at ausnetservers.net.au
Wed Jul 30 15:36:14 EST 2014

How does Gocarting have anything to do with Networking in Australia? People get moderated on here for doing the right thing and people like this get away scott free.

Regards,

Matthew Matters  Managing Director / CEO of Aus Net Servers Australia Pty Ltd
Management Department  |  Small Business Hosting Sales & Services  |  Aus Net Servers Australia Pty Ltd
P  1300 933 038  |  M  0428 028 091  |  E  mmatters at ausnetservers.net.au<mailto:mmatters at ausnetservers.net.au> |  W  www.ausnetservers.net.au<http://www.ausnetservers.net.au/>
ABN 25 162 013 194 | ACN 162 013 194 | ARBN B2318 229M | #1 For Dedicated Hosting Solutions For Small Business Since 2007