[AusNOG] Melbourne AusNOG Go Kart session 2014 - Lets RACE!

jake anderson yahoo at vapourforge.com
Wed Jul 30 14:37:47 EST 2014

If people will donate "stuff" for art I may be able to get it
incorperated into a moderatley epic trophy.
(interesting looking bits of gear basically, do keep in mind people will
need to fly with it when thinking of size, so I vote for lots of wires
and a battery or two to be incorperated into the design)