[AusNOG] Melbourne colo

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at cloud365.com.au
Mon Jul 28 18:49:39 EST 2014

Hi All,

We need some additional colo in Melbourne for a new project.

Basic details are below, please flick me a note if you are able to assist and I will provide more info.

1x Rack, Secure and Lockable
Power up to 32A A+B (please don't quote on 2kW racks)
24x7 Proxy Card Access (no long lead time bookings for access)
Remote Hands capability (emergency button pushing only)
Bandwidth (not mandatory, but keen to hear options)
Would prefer location with access to Megaport

Must be a reputable and reliable facility.
The costs for this project are going to be budgeted and fixed.

Cheers,

Darren.