[AusNOG] Expericances having NBN installed in office building (telecommunications equipment rooms).

Jake Anderson yahoo at vapourforge.com
Thu Jul 24 20:22:51 EST 2014

Do you actually have the NBN already provisioned in the building at all?
If its an office block it'll probably have to go through the MDU install
path where they should install a NTD for each tenant (at least the
primary tenants) it'd be something to speak to the mdu installer about.

I haven't heard of any specific "business" NTD's in the wild, though
back in the dim dark days they were meant to be doing such and have them
supplied with geographically redundant fibre.

I'd be very interested to hear the outcome of this, particularly given
the two "pstn" ports on the ntd by default ;->