[AusNOG] Netflix in AU, break up Go4, or TPG peering breakup?

Sam Silvester sam.silvester at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 14:45:14 EST 2014

I'd say based on popularity Netflix seem to have what they need to operate
just fine...again, why is this something for the Government to solve? Have
Netflix said they have problems / see problems distributing content in
Australia? Have other streaming providers?

https://getpocketbook.com/blog/netflix-australia-2-stats-scare-local-players/