[AusNOG] Call for Presentations - DNS-OARC Fall Workshop, October 2014

Sebastian Castro sebastian at nzrs.net.nz
Mon Jul 21 07:11:47 EST 2014

Call for Presentations - DNS-OARC Fall Workshop, October 2014

Next OARC Fall Workshop will take place in Los Angeles, California, USA
on October 11th to the 13th, the weekend before ICANN51. On Monday
October 13th there will be a joint session with ICANN Tech Day. OARC is
requesting proposals for presentations, with a preference for DNS data
analysis tools and techniques.

This workshop continues OARC's tradition of having meetings include a
strong operational component. Presentations from DNS operators are
particularly welcome.  We'll also gladly accept talks from DNS
researchers, as well as any other DNS-related subjects such as tools,
visualizations, DNSSEC and novel uses of the DNS.  If you are an OARC
member, and have a sensitive topic you would like to present for
members-only, we will accommodate those talks too. Adopting practice
from other conferences, a section of lighting talks will be available
for short presentations.

Workshop Milestones
* 20 July 2014, Call for Presentations posted
* 21 July 2014, Open for submissions
* 15 August 2014, Deadline for submission
* 29 August 2014, Final Program published

Details for abstract submission will be published here:

        https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/workshop-2014-10

The workshop will be organized on different tracks, depending on the
topics. On Sunday October 12th we will have the more in depth technical
presentations, and on Monday October 13th presentations that can benefit
from a larger and broader audience. If you consider submitting a
presentation, please let the Programme Committee know for which track in
advance to help us organize the presentations tracks. You can contact
the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

via (submissions at dns-oarc.net) if you have questions or concerns.

Sebastian Castro, for the OARC Programme Committee

(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a
position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)