[AusNOG] RFC7278 - "Extending an IPv6 /64 Prefix from a Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Mobile Interface to a LAN Link"

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Sun Jul 20 20:26:07 EST 2014

So much that you rolled it out at home today :P

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd

Web: http://simtronic.com.au
Phone: 1300 592 330
Fax: (02) 4749 4950

On 3 Jul 2014, at 10:23, "Joseph Goldman" <joe at apcs.com.au<mailto:joe at apcs.com.au>> wrote:

Thanks to you for responding after I completely hijacked your thread :), and to others on list for contributing to the discussion, Good post from Karl Auer should get a mention too!

I enjoyed reading it and it has revamped my motivation for IPv6 deployment!