[AusNOG] Identifying NBN NTD's for AAPT's NWB

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Thu Jul 17 21:41:59 EST 2014

Hi Tim,

You will need the NBN LocationID which starts with 'LOC', you would then do a search by address and then narrow it down by the list of LOC's that exist.  We have a function within our own internal portal that allows us to find the address by the LOC, if you can't find it exactly touch base with me off-list and I can assist.

Many Thanks,
Nathan