[AusNOG] Village Roadshow confirms Netflix coming to Australia

Mark Newton newton at atdot.dotat.org
Tue Jul 15 18:01:06 EST 2014

Telstra owns the cable systems used to supply virtually all of their transit.

If you own the infrastructure, the marginal cost of turning up new circuits is pretty negligible. Why do you assume that their price is related to their cost of supply?

I doubt Telstra much cares whether Netflix enters their network in Sydney or LA.

   - mark