[AusNOG] Village Roadshow confirms Netflix coming to Australia

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Tue Jul 15 16:06:24 EST 2014

It'll be interesting to see..  I guess it's a matter of the cost of
international transit vs a LOT of lost revenue if they open the gates to
peering, rather than charging for ALL connectivity..

Though when you start getting into the 5+ gigabits range, telstra transit
gets so cheap (well, for .au) that Netflix may just pay it..?