[AusNOG] Village Roadshow confirms Netflix coming to Australia

Geordie Guy elomis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 14:33:22 EST 2014

I watch about 4 to 10 episodes of Netflix a week  I use 37GB a month on
average throughout my entire month's Internet usage.  I don't suspect much
would need to change  if this turns out to be legit.

Customers are already downloading this content, they're just not getting it
from Netflix (or they are, whatever).