[AusNOG] Village Roadshow confirms Netflix coming to Australia

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Jul 15 14:28:35 EST 2014

I wasn't suggesting speeds.. I was more thinking about download volume.

Perhaps including 25Gb for free to Netflix, using Netflow or something
similar to exclude it.

I assume that a significant number of ISPs will go the Netflix Open Connect
cache.... so it will already be inside their network and it is really about
the backhaul at that point.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering