[AusNOG] WIFI/Internet on Planes

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at mmc.com.au
Tue Jul 15 04:32:29 EST 2014

Ours has gone a step further:

When we book flights using the internal portal (Concur) we even get
offered discounted day passes billed directly to our corporate card.
So, employers (some at least) already see that being in touch with
staff is worth the money.  $17 for transpac actually seems like great
value, even for leisure.

MMC