[AusNOG] Huawei distributor

Serge Malev smalev at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 13:33:35 EST 2014

Perhaps, something to do with a 3.048 meter wooden stick?

From: skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 12:02:07 +1000
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] Huawei distributor
To: smalev at hotmail.com
CC: ausnog at ausnog.net

Why these major hardware vendors keep choosing these fringe nobody distributors is very frustrating.
...Skeeve

Skeeve Stevens - eintellego Networks Pty Ltdskeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; www.eintellegonetworks.com

Phone: 1300 239 038; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeevefacebook.com/eintellegonetworks ; linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call

Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering